The perfect venue for your destination wedding in Italy
Imagine exchanging your vows against the backdrop of this incredible view, with a custom decor and gourmet menu selected to match your style and taste. Celebrate your special day here with us!
At Grand Hotel Due Golfi, we can host events from 30 to 250 guests, with large reception area both indoors and out and an area reserved for children. Each of our weddings and receptions is overseen by our in-house wedding planner.
- Sala Rubino 150 Seats
- Sala Oro 140 Seats
- Terrazza L'incanto over the pool 180 Seats 250 Standing room
Covered veranda with a view seating 150, with no columns or other architectural obstacles.
Indoor dining room with seating for 140 and views from the plate glass windows.
Outdoor terrace with infinity pool, lawn, and gazebo for outdoor events that can fit up to 180 seated or 250 standing guests.
Lounge area with a view
Indoor area with views from the plate glass windows, perfect for welcome cocktails in case of inclement weather or during the winter months.
We offer a number of wedding packages to help you organize your reception, but keep in mind that these are only suggestions! You can customize your wedding and reception to reflect your taste and style with the help of Paola, our professional wedding planner who will help guide you during each step of your planning process.
- Hors d'oeuvres buffet followed by a sit down lunch or dinner with two pasta dishes and a seafood main course.
- Hors d'oeuvres buffet followed by a sit down lunch or dinner with two pasta dishes and two main courses.
- Cocktail party with hors d'oeuvres buffet.
- Sit down lunch or dinner with light hors d'oeuvres, one pasta dish, and a main course.
During the warmer months on the Sorrento Peninsula, your entire event can be held outdoors.
Here's a sample of an evening reception schedule:
- Guests are greeted with prosecco or non-alcoholic drinks, while waiters pass with trays of canapès e fresh mini-mozzarellas
- Finger food stations are laid out on the lawn
- Show cooking stations with warm mozzarellas and fried seafood and mixed hors d'oeuvres prepared while guests watch
- Oyster and champagne station
- Dinner served at tables set up under the gazebo, featuring a pasta and main course
- Cheese station, served with honey, walnuts, and jams
- Dessert buffet with a selection of single-portion sweets and warm fritters made to order
- Wedding cake and sugared almonds
"I love every minute I spend working with a couple to plan their unforgettable day in a venue as unique and spectacular as our hotel."
Paola Esposito Wedding Planner